Replacement motor bearings. What's good?

Looking for good quality, possibly heavier duty motor bearings to replace the shot ones in my Emax mt3510 motors. I'm in the Uk so looking to uk source them, and have found many sites that have them from Rc specific, bearing specific & even fishing shops, as the ones in at the minute are used in fishing reels as well.

They are 5/13/4mm which is a standard size, and the ones in there are NMB metal covered, but have only lasted a couple of hours flight.
What am I needing to look for make/type?
Is it worth spending more than £2 each?
Any advice much appreciated
Mike

Toymaker

Crashologist
Sorry, I don't know a UK supplier. Did you lubricate the replacement set that you tried? 2 hours seems like they may have been dry.

These were the original set supplied in the new motors.
I was not aware that they needed lubricating? !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Toymaker

Crashologist
I've got a set of cheap motors and the bearings seemed a little rough to me so I have been lubing them occasionally with a miniscule drop of 5W-20 Mobil 1 synthetic oil about once a month. Everything has been fine since! Even after a significant underwater event...

ChrisErl

Not in the uk but I bought some replacement bearings from avid racing. Price with shipping seemed good but I haven't tried them yet. Wanted them on hand incase I need them