Red Raven.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
funny that they've got it on a Ronin gimbal and under an ALTA heli....politics at play?

i wonder when they went public with it?

violetwolf

funny that they've got it on a Ronin gimbal and under an ALTA heli....politics at play?

i wonder when they went public with it?

I'll bet as to not piss off the two biggest players in the gimbal game. Spreading the love around a bit :)

violetwolf

And I'll bet RED is feeling the heat from Sony. Quite a few friends are saying they can cut A7(xx) with RED pretty seamlessly. And are cutting costs by just foregoing RED altogether on some shoots. A cheaper camera is inevitable

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
That is an M10 under the Alta. And this price range makes "leasing or making payments" on the camera sensible. Around $300 a month for 4 years. Also, to actuallu be able to use the camera you are looking at around a $12 - 14,000 investment. But STILL, that is not bad... I saw this a few weeks ago, but did not have time to post it.. Been slobbering on it for a while! :D

Pumpkinguy

That is an M10 under the Alta. And this price range makes "leasing or making payments" on the camera sensible. Around $300 a month for 4 years. Also, to actuallu be able to use the camera you are looking at around a $12 - 14,000 investment. But STILL, that is not bad... I saw this a few weeks ago, but did not have time to post it.. Been slobbering on it for a while! :D

I don't know squat about red's. What do you need to get it going?

Jjjkkklll

1.8x crop sensor. We would have bought one for our lower-end clients if this wasn't the case. Ridiculous crop, almost as bad as the blackmagic cams.