RadioLink T6EHP-E for f550 hexacopter

OkaNare

Hi guys. :nevreness:
I am new to the world of rc multirotor flying & have a radiolink T6EHP-E tx that I
bought from china for my flywheel f550 which I built gradually over time. It has a
kk2.1 board from Hobbyking, 1000kv motors, 10x4.5 props & fmt 30A escs. In the
future I will be looking to add a gopro gimbal that I bought also from hobbyking.

I have managed to find plenty of tutorials to setup the kk board but none at all
for the tx. I have setup the frame & fc board according to the KK instructions i
found on forums & on youtube and have everything functioning correctly
(I think so anyway).
For now only the tx settings are standing between me & my 1st flight test.

I have searched the net & gone through the manual a countless times & have only
managed to set the trims, calibrate the ESCs, bind a radiolink r7eh rx to tx & the
throttle hold.
I do not understand the Idle Up Throttle/Pitch Curves, gyros, Swash, Dual
Rate/Exponential, epa, setting up fail safe, etc.

Does anyone have this same setup to help me with some settings for this radio to
get me going? In the meantime, if someone can send me the digits
(or screen shots of the LCD readout) for the setting parameters in the radio,
I would be most grateful.

I am willing to learn about all the stuff that I do not understand, i would also
apreciate even links to tutorials on how to setup this radio for hexacopters.

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Welcome to the forum mate! :nevreness:

There's no need to post the same thing in lots of other old threads. This thread will suffice.

I'm sure someone will be along soon to answer your questions.

Good luck! :02.47-tranquillity:

OkaNare

My apologies for the repetition. I think desperation got the better of me. I shall take heed next time I open a new thread.
Thanks for the welcome.

adrianSBro

Hello all, this is my first post here. I have the same situation, same gear. I am going to have an event I will have to film-sure also by aerial-it is a 4x4 rally in the mountains. I have done it before but now I need aerial too. So I begun with a chinese replica of flywheel 550....I spent some days triyng to make the thing move...somehow...no luck. I am desperate and looking for help.
Also...i see this threat is one year old an no reply so far...HELP!

adrianSBro

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/F051...ter-RTF-W-ESC-Motor-Propeller/1806669662.html

This is the kit. First problem is the receiver connectors - pictures are not clear - fist connector links vertical the 3 rows - that is ok - but second is horizontal and from that picture I can not see on wich row - first - up - facing the label of the receiver - or middle or down???

Then comes the binding transmitter/receiver/blackboard - for hexa configuration. I don't know if the seller or manufacturer DID the binding for this kit OR I have to do it - I was afraid to enter into transmitter settings not to
spoil the original settings. If I have to do the procedure myself, maybe someone can help becouse otherwise I will spend a week in tests and my poor drone will remain on the ground....untill another event.

Now, unfortunatelly, I have just a sitting duck....awfull...
Please help!

adrianSBro

...yes, and one more thing...
and one more thing-
The 6 connectors from ESC.s to the motherboard. Every connector has the middle - red wire - (vcc?) out of connector. Connectors go to their place ok. BUT what about the 6 red wires left? They connect somewhere or not??? The wire is wrapped around each connector from the 6 ESCs and at the end has the metal connector that should be inside the plastic case, but its out. Does this means that is not needed???
Please help.

OkaNare

Hi Adrian's Bro.
I failed to get any help with this radio and after much frustration I decided to go for a radio with loads of support from forums and the manufacturer's website. I went for a Fr Sky Taranis X9D radio and a FrSky X8R receiver.
I have been using these for nearly a year now and they are easy to setup plus loads of YouTube videos to help.
If you do manage to get yours working can you please share with us here. I am using my radiolink T6EHP-E to gather some dust and cobwebs in my loft.

There surely is someone out there who has managed to get this to work.

adrianSBro

Hello again, some good news. After endless googling and tests, I finally got an result. My kit is lifting. I am not very sure what made the difference. I could not make further tests becouse I have to recharge for the first time, but....it was going up! ....yes, a little drift backwards, I could not lift it more than 1m becouse I have to make some protection- landing gear.

So again, I do not know even now what made the difference, but this is what I did.

1. With original firmware, nothing worked.
2. having nothing to loose any more, with kkmulticopterflashtool I chosed - for hexa configuration - H6 - v2.9 firmware and flashed.
3. restarted esc calibration - yaw to zero, full throttle....so on - HERE I heard the first time a beautifull song from the escs. I tried some stick centering....
http://www.kkmulticopter.kr/index.html?modea=manual

.....and all I know it worked. Arming was down - right throttle. ....and everything was fine, untill I decided to change the tx batteryes. It went dead again...singing a sad song. I restarted esc calibration and it went up again, but arming....is still not clear - but somehow does it.
Tomorow after charging I will make again some tests.

OkaNare, thanks for your reply - it helped me to force the search and finally to get results. See you soon, Adrian.