quadcopter shakes violently while flying

the highest P rate we got to was 21, in this rate the quadcopter shock alot, the best we have tried was 11.5 - 12 which gave the best results, we have enough room to insert the battery between the top and bottom plates, and move the naze32 on top of the upper plate, we are using double sided tape to mount the naze32 in place at the moment,
so in conclusion the best P rate we got was 11.5-12

my friend is on vacation and the quadcopter is not with me so we are taking a week off,
until next week we will continue testing
we hope we can move it with ease, we made a small plan on how to place everything
ATM waiting to continue

hi,
we changes the position of the battery to the inside of the quadcopter, and re-tuned the PIDs

the P looks great
we didn't finish the I because there was no wind
and if the D was low it started shaking at the end of turns. but if we put a higher number it never got to a perfect flight, it started going upwards by itself and STILL shook at the any sharp turn

we didn't try to make a higher loop time frequency, we are considering having it up to 1200 instead of the 1000 we have .
what do you suggest the D tuning should be i'm attaching our current numbers , in summary :
P is okay, I - not tuned yet, D (if low shakes in turns, if we increase it, it starts going up on its own and still shakes in turns)

Capture.JPG

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,841

Lmhawk01

Hi new here . Just picked up a 200 race drone from Hobby king a king kong setup on to a Hello Color FPV it came with a cc3d atom controller . Just wondering is there a rite side up or a upside down for this controller ( all the quad wants to do after coming up to speed is flip over Thankyou mart

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk