Problem with Phantom connecting to Assistant

mcandies

I have a phantom that I have changed the stock receiver and installed a Spektrum 921 with 2 satellites using Freechips instructions and Seahawk's video. I have double checked the connections and all seems to be correct. The problem I am having is it will not connect to the assistant so I can verify all controls. The usb connection beep occurs when I plug it in but it says that the device is not recognized and that the device has malfunctioned. I haved tried a different usb cable because I read somewhere that was someone elses problem but that did not help. Does anyone have any idea where I should look next or is my Naza controller toast?

Marshall

Tahoe Ed

I have found that sometimes restarting the laptop makes it work. I know that it should not make a difference but it has for me in the past. Just a suggestion.

LluisMas

Hi.... I experienced same problem, and a few weeks wirking and i found one of two resistors (jump 0 ohm) in a USB pcb, 'open'.... Infinite resistance. I change the two chip resistors by wire...... Thats ok and connect without problem.
If you want to change all entire connector, remember to twist D+ and D- and NOT CONNECT +V, only ground, D+, and D-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk