Problem linking r7008sb with A2

rotomang

Hi all, I'm having a pain of a time linking or binding my A2 to my r7008sb. I had an 8fgSuper and its standard receiver bound.....friend helped me out. But on my S900 I needed the extra channels and got a 14sg.

I can get the 7008 to bind to transmitter, or I can get the A2 to bind to the 14sg, but I cannot get the A2 to recognize or bind to my 7008. Can someone please tell me step by step the process on how to do this?.......
PLEASE I've been searching google and youtube for HOURS and hours and have never found the steps to bind or link them.

rotomang

I actually had it set to DR16, if I remember right(my S900 is put away at the time of typing this) setting it to Dbus I don't think I get a get a green/link on A2. Can you tell me step by step what I should do please?

Also what do you mean about radio frequency, please explain steps as well as I'm still learning and having a difficult time with a lack of step by step tutorials. Like I said above I've been spending hours on this one seamingly simple issue

DroneTalk

R/C Expert
Staff member
If you're using the A2 as the receiver than you would set it to DR16, if you are using a external receiver that it would be Dbus which allows you to access more channels.

rotomang

I've switched it to Dbus with no change. Can you provide step by step instructions, like first do this then do that, then do that. I asked that in my first post as I said I've been struggling for hours on this

rotomang

Anyone else have any steps to take? I can't be the only person who's linked an A2 to futaba receiver and had some issues on the steps to do so