Welcome To DroneVibes

DroneVibes is a COMMUNITY of drones enthusiasts. We are experts at drones for all professional and consumer applications. We welcome you to register and join the conversation.

preferred drone for HDMI output?

Discussion in 'Beginners Drone Forum' started by Patrick Watson, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Patrick Watson

Patrick Watson New Member

Jun 2, 2021
    Knoxville, TN
    Posted by Patrick Watson, Jun 2, 2021 #1
    Hi folks,

I've been jonesing to get into drone footage for personal and business use for years, and now suddenly I NEED to get into it for some upcoming trainings/instructional media.

One specific need I have (that I can't seem to find much info on) is a drone that has an HDMI output on the controller so that I can mix live footage from the drone with live footage from 1-2 other cameras connected to a video switcher.

I don't have a ton of money in the budget I can put toward this, but I'd really like to make it happen for our clients.

Recommendations? Preferences? Suggestions? Things to stay away from? Thanks in advance for any ideas!!

patrick

Tags:
  2. Jason S

Jason S Member

Nov 11, 2011
    Japan
    Posted by Jason S, Jun 2, 2021 #2
    My idea would buy a Phantom 3 Professional/Advanced or Phantom 4/Phantom 4 Pro/Adv

then buy a DJI HDMI module. https://www.amazon.com/DJI-HDMI-Output-Module-Phantom/dp/B013H9IRGY

how to

this maybe the easy way. If you want to go with better cameras you need a bigger drone then buy a hdmi transmitter and receiver something like connex

Last edited: Jun 2, 2021