Power switch

nytram

I'm looking for a way of switching off my batteries without having to pull the connectors I'm using 6s and up to 22000ma at one time,,

Lanzar

Power switch for 200amps. you need to stop thinking about it since the first that comes to my mind is about 2kg in weight.
Sory but cant be done if you ask me.

Lanzar

Well looks ok but i dont trust another component that could fail in between my batery and board. The thing i had in mind was more
View attachment 7601

Attachments

• 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 282

ChrisViperM

I use an Emcotec Safety Power Switch on my SW800. I run MaxAmp 1100 6S batteries so there's risk of a pretty big spark/flash when you arm the beast. The SPS uses a magnetic switch that safely arms/disarms the battery and has a bright LED when you pull out the safety plug to show its armed. Though a bit pricey, the quality is top notch and the safety is worth it to me. http://shop.rc-electronic.com/e-ven...nId=&a=article&ProdNr=A72005&t=11&c=764&p=764

I am using this power switch now for jears on a lot of different helis (some up to 12 S LiPo's)....did not fail once or let me down......absolut top product. Search the net, you won't find any complains

Chris

vislaw

If you research the Emcotec switch you'll see it is much more than "another component" that could fail between your battery and your board. The SPS is fail-safe due to its design. For big batteries its a lot safer and it saves the corrosion that occurs to your contacts with big sparks.

Well looks ok but i dont trust another component that could fail in between my batery and board. The thing i had in mind was more
View attachment 9830

what battery are you using at 22000mah? how much does it weight? I would like to get 22000mah, but can't seem to find the right weight to get 22000mah.

KS

I'm looking for a way of switching off my batteries without having to pull the connectors I'm using 6s and up to 22000ma at one time,,

nytram

I run 4 5800'a they are a 850g each.
My octo has 8 tmotors 3515 with 15 blades I have loads of lift!

I plan on using a emcotec switch. But it was more just if there was a product out there that I can flick a switch to kill power so i dont fry things if I crash into water.

ChrisViperM

Just found this: http://shop.rc-electronic.com/e-ven...&a=article&ProdNr=A72035&t=2263&c=2263&p=2263
A remote control for the emcotec switch, possibly what im after?

I use this remote switch together with the Emcotec Safety Power Switch on three different big Single Helis and this setup works flawlessly....you should just be aware that you have to have a small extra receiver battery (6 V), otherwise the remote switch can't be switched on since it gets the signal to switch FROM the receiver.

Chris

hexa

Check jeti website they do some really nice anti spark plugs and they do some mag switch with keys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk