MultiWii / NAZE / SP Racing F3 Please Help me with my Multiwii and DJI450

amcutem

Hi guys. I was wondering if anybody here can help me figure out how to get my quad flying. I am using a Multiwii 328p board and I was able to upload the skecht I downloaded after setting config.h

I believe the version I have is a Multiwii 2.3.

So right now, I can see my TX inputs through the Multiwii GUI but the motors still don't work. At first I though maybe I just don't know how to arm it, but I've tried everything, every joystick combo I could think off.

Can somebody please help me. I would trully appriciate the help.

Thanks

cymon

I'm also having probs getting my multiwii to fly. The motor not starting problem you having could possibly be your throttle min command setting. Also have you calibrated your ESC's? But to arm your board, on mine its throttle stick right down and to the right. It didnt arm until I had gotten the min throttle right tho. My Min throttle setting is at 980 and the min command is at 900. Using the qbrain 4 in 1 20A ESC, although I have 4 18A ESC's on order to swap out the 4 in 1. Perhaps between us we can figure our multiwii boards and get them flying......

brewski

brewski
Hi guys. I was wondering if anybody here can help me figure out how to get my quad flying. I am using a Multiwii 328p board and I was able to upload the skecht I downloaded after setting config.h

I believe the version I have is a Multiwii 2.3.

So right now, I can see my TX inputs through the Multiwii GUI but the motors still don't work. At first I though maybe I just don't know how to arm it, but I've tried everything, every joystick combo I could think off.

Can somebody please help me. I would trully appriciate the help.

Thanks

Use Multiwii Config making sure it is the same version as the firmware you are loading. V2.3 is the latest for 328P based boards.
in upper left it will show the version that is loaded on the board. You must set TX ranges Min 1000-2000 Max with 1500 mid for all TX functions. Set Min Throttle to 1150 using MWConfig & don't forget to save any changes. Ensure that all TX functions follow direction of sticks & switches. Reverse on TX if going wrong way.
Calibrate ESC throttle range using direct connection to RX for each ESC. Ensure ACC & Mag are calibrated using MWConfig.
When all above is done Arm with Throttle minimum & Yaw right. Have fun:)