Please help me choosing ESC that goes with tmotor MN3508 and WK

jimboo

I am kinda stucked with choosing ESC for my new setup. Seems DJI 30A ESC would be easy to setup? But 99% of the advanced multi copter builder here rarly use DJI ESC for their setup.

I a bit hassitate with other brand as I don't know how t bind other brand ESC wit DJI FC :(

Can I ask here what's the advantge with other brand over DJI?

I am also looking at tmotor ESCs but there are so little reviews :(

Can someone please help me? Thanks in advance

jimboo

Thanks Pete, I have both sets of 580kv and 700kv. I think they both draw very similar current. I already have 8 x 30A DJI ESCs, so am thinking if I should try something different or I should stick with DJI ESCs making my life easier :p

kloner

Aerial DP
the dii are nice, they just cost a lot for what they are would be why a lot use lesser esc..... good is generally considered maytech harrier.... but mainly because they offer larger amp offerings,,, 40-60-70 amp as well as 6s or 12s. dii are a lot like simonK

jimboo

Thanks for your input kloner, but I think DJI ESCs are not expensive and trouble free (easy bond with DJI FCs).
I am not sure why most advance builders here does not use DJI ESCs even for 30A setup.
Searched all over the net and does not see any topic comparing ESCs :upset:

kloner

Aerial DP
you can't adjust the timing like if you want to run them on really low kv motors...... where i think pete dee was going. i've used them up to 4s and 2814 and 12' props, but have seen some 400kv pancakes not work on them...