Please help - Flip on Lift Off!!

I don't have any knowledge of the flight controler that your using but on the KK1.2 you have to put throttle at 100%, press and hold two buttons on the controller, connect the battery, wait for the beeps, reduce throttle to zero, wait for the beeps and release the buttons. This calibrates the throttle at both minimum and maximum positions. Quite possibly different on your board but maybe that is your problem.

Rook33

Rook
I am not familiar with Pixhawk but I think something is either not calibrated correctly or is not set up correctly. I use Naza and it is much more Plug and Play. Have you looked through website and online videos for help? Usually when a quad flips over like that it is not pilot error but props or motor direction or calibration. Don't give up, it can be very frustrating.

PCMAerial

How are your gains settings? Seems like what everyone else has mentioned. Looks like a suspect ESC connection if you say the motor are spinning properly. Honestly I wouldn't try ANYTHING with the battery laying on the ground, whether you know it will flip or not. Get that battery on your rig's center of gravity, then test. I'm sure you will find out what the problem is. Good luck flying!!

FlyGirl

I am not familiar with Pixhawk but I think something is either not calibrated correctly or is not set up correctly. I use Naza and it is much more Plug and Play. Have you looked through website and online videos for help? Usually when a quad flips over like that it is not pilot error but props or motor direction or calibration. Don't give up, it can be very frustrating.

Agree with Rook.... I have a friend who had a PixHawk that was flipping. He had the props on right but something, I don't know what, was wrong in his configuration. The next week after he did whatever he did it flew great.