Pixhawk Yaw Problem / EMI

rdaries29

Hello, I am having trouble with the Pixhawk Auto-Pilot.

I have flown with it before, and it flew well. However, I have now been testing with my new frame and when I throttle up the motors to approximately 50%, the outputs to each pair of motors begins to diverge. It seems as though the Pixhawk is attempting to correct a yaw input. Although the only input I am giving it is the throttle command.

We have calibrated the ESC's and re-calibrated the sensors several times. I thought it could be the EMI produced by the motors or the wiring harness I have connecting power to all the motors. We attempted to shield the Pixhawk using a piece tin metal. This did not help.

I disconnected the ECS's and armed the Auto-Pilot to see the outputs on the PWM ports of the APU as I began to increase the throttle when the motors were disconnected and they were all the same. When we attach the ESC's and motors the PWM outputs begins to diverge. With or without the propellers the behaviour of the system is the same.

I have attached the log file from the test. I will upload the testing video shortly.