picloc 3x v2 dumb question maybe

wild1

Hi Guys, I have what will likely be a real dumb question, I have just ordered the new version of the picloc camera satabilizer, I see the videos from the picloc site on the set up. After watching them all they show how to set it up which is great but they also show it being set up with a jeti rx on a Futaba radio. First of all I don't know how they do that, I have Jeti and also Futaba radios but they don't talk to each other. My question is however I use the Futaba 10c 2.4 radio on my AV200 camera mount currently with a std e-lcheapo 2.4 rx. Can the picloc be connected to a normal 2.4 rx and not only the jeti?

PaNt

Hi Guys, I have what will likely be a real dumb question, I have just ordered the new version of the picloc camera satabilizer, I see the videos from the picloc site on the set up. After watching them all they show how to set it up which is great but they also show it being set up with a jeti rx on a Futaba radio. First of all I don't know how they do that, I have Jeti and also Futaba radios but they don't talk to each other. My question is however I use the Futaba 10c 2.4 radio on my AV200 camera mount currently with a std e-lcheapo 2.4 rx. Can the picloc be connected to a normal 2.4 rx and not only the jeti?

yeaop it can.... there is a big thread about picloc...

GeorgeM

hi Wild1,

Picloc accepts 3 types of radio connections:

1) 5 separte inputs from a traditional receiver ( Select 5 R/C from Toolz)

2) PPMSUM - From receivers that output this.... eg Jeti, FRSKY, etc etc

3) Spektrum DSM and DSMx and DSMJ( for some JR radios )( more can be added at wish ).

If you have any issues, just let me know by email and somehow I will reply to you ASAP.