Photo-Higher, LTD Gimbal Giveaway, Let the voting begin!!

Pick your favorite photo from the seven displayed in the first post of this thread.

• Photo 1

Votes: 47 19.9%
  • Photo 2

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • Photo 3

Votes: 16 6.8%
  • Photo 4

Votes: 79 33.5%
  • Photo 5

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • Phot 6

Votes: 53 22.5%
  • Photo 7

Votes: 11 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
First of all, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone that participated in this contest and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to Kim from Photo-Higher, LTD (www.photohigher.co.nz) for sponsoring our contest by offering such a great prize! Sincerest apologies to those of you that gave it your best shot but didn't make it to the final voting phase.
Sorry for the unreasonable delay in getting to this step but our five judges (Kim, Dave, Ken, Boris, myself) all happen to be excessively self-motivated type-A personalities and getting any of them let alone all five to sit down and study the photos has proven to be hugely challenging. We went through our internal considerations and have elected to put seven photos to the membership to pick one winner. You each get one vote and the person with the most votes wins. If there is a tie then we'll do this again with the top vote-getters (will we ever have a contest ever again without using that phrase at some point? why am I still typing in bold?) in a sudden death final vote.

HERE WE GO!

Entry 1
View attachment 3238

Entry 2
View attachment 3239

Entry 3
View attachment 3240

Entry 4
View attachment 3241

Entry 5
View attachment 3242

Entry 6
View attachment 3243

Entry 7
View attachment 3244

So, that's it! Please pick your favorite one from the seven photos displayed above. One lucky winner will win his (her?) choice (one only please!) from Photo-Higher's AV line of camera mounts.

Thank you,
Bart

Attachments

• entry3.jpg
    entry3.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 818
  • entry6.jpg
    entry6.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 771
  • entry8.jpg
    entry8.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 723
  • entry10.jpg
    entry10.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 871
  • entry11.jpg
    entry11.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 670
  • entry12.jpg
    entry12.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 707
  • entry17.jpg
    entry17.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 658
Last edited by a moderator:

matwelli

hey bart, maybe you should do a quick mailout to the forum members, in case this thread drops off the "new posts" list ?

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Did I miss it somewhere? When does voting end? Thanks for your efforts Bart and thanks for offering up such an amazing prize PH.

gadgetkeith

likes gadgets
COME ON PEOPLE

43 VOTES out of a possible 1,973 members

is a pretty poor show of hands

do your bit and vote even if just to encourage more future contests and great prizes

keith

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
COME ON PEOPLE

43 VOTES out of a possible 1,973 members

is a pretty poor show of hands

do your bit and vote even if just to encourage more future contests and great prizes

keith

You tell them Keith!

I have voted, it seems there is already a clear leader...I hope he washed his hands afterwards :)

Gunter.

janoots2

Had such a great idea for this contest, but not airborne yet...hope there is another one soon!! Thanks Photo-Higher!!!

giorgiottero

Well I voted... N°6's the best indeed. Probably the forum is a tool used to search specific infos rather than a crowded marketplace. Anyway... "goodnight and good luck"! :black_eyed:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
THanks for stopping by everyone. It's always nice after I send an email out to see the old names come through. I recognize a few names in the visitor list that have been site members from very early on.
Welcome back!
Bart

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
Phew! If you had not sent the email Bart I would not have known voting was open. Looks like I voted for an underdog. Thank goodness. Runaways are not interesting.