SOLD Phantom FC40 w/T2D gimbal (has issues), Gopro Hero 3 Black (NJ)

Edit: sold!

Up for sale: a DJI Phantom FC40 with Tarot T2D gyro-stabilized gimbal and Gopro Hero 3 Black Edition action camera. Bascially, a full package.

I bought this FC40 on a whim, bought a Gopro to go with it, had a few flights, and that's that. I'm not a photographer or videographer and my ideas for making cool music videos and stuff just kinda never
materialized. Moreover, the gimbal is having some issues, and I'm basically not wanting to spend time troubleshooting stuff after long working days in IT. The issues are described here: http://www.dronevibes.com/forums/th...ssue-cant-connect-to-gimbal-controller.33274/

It's probably fixable as is, but I'm not the one to fix it.

Included:

-The DJI Phantom FC40 drone itself
-The DJI Phantom FC40 transmitter remote, already bound and connected
-Two batteries, one stock and one aftermarket (they give around 10-15 minutes flight time each, depending on how you fly)
-The DJI Phantom battery charger
-Two full sets of stock propellors
-One full set of larger diameter carbon fiber propellors (Interesting performance changes, a lot more lift)
-The Tarot T2D gimbal, all set up and connected, bound to the dial on the transmitter
-One Gopro Hero 3 Black Edition action camera
-One 64gb microSD card for the Gopro
-One stock Gopro waterproof enclosure
-One stock Gopro charging cable
-The USB cable for the Tarot gimbal (for tweaking/changing parameters if you like)
-The USB cable for the DJI Phantom FC40 itself (for system updates, changes, etc.)
-A lanyard for the remote so you can hang it from your neck
-An enclosure for up to a 7" tablet or smartphone (in case you want to have an easy way to view the Gopro's video feed)

I'm located in Union, NJ and would prefer a local purchase in the NY/NJ metro area, but I can ship. I will have to disassemble the gimbal to do so, but I do have the original box for the Phantom and will ship the gimbal separately at no extra cost. You're looking at a 4ish pound package total, 18x18x6 inches. I can give quotes on shipping as needed. Buyer pays actual cost of shipping.

I'd prefer to sell everything as a package, but I'd sell the drone + gimbal + affiliated extras for $210 before shipping, Gopro for $165 with free shipping.

Photos: http://imgur.com/a/NJ1yq

Please PM with any questions. Happy to give demo flights for locals.

Last edited: