Phantom 3 case suggestions

Booda

I am in the market to purchase a case soon. Wondered if anyone had suggestions or tips at all.

I will be using for vacation so want something to travel with (goto Mexico every year)

I'm interested in the Nanuk and go progressional cases however what are these hard cases like to travel with?

Would I better with backpack style case instead?

Will have ton questions on travelling with phantom eventually

Petr Hejl

Staff Member
@Booda , I have used a GoProfessional case for the P2 and liked it. For my P3 I got the DJI hard shell backpack and love it. It makes it easy to transport, protects the copter well, and can be taken on an airplane as a carry-on. I did use some black tape to cover the big DJI logo on it, so it's not that obvious what I'm lugging around.

Booda

@Booda , I have used a GoProfessional case for the P2 and liked it. For my P3 I got the DJI hard shell backpack and love it. It makes it easy to transport, protects the copter well, and can be taken on an airplane as a carry-on. I did use some black tape to cover the big DJI logo on it, so it's not that obvious what I'm lugging around.

That was my initial choice; think I will go with backpack after all.

Seen some knock offs much cheaper then dji but I would rather spend extra get direct from dji

Thanks for help Peter. Really appreciate it