KK Flight Controller Pendulum effect.

mrob73

I just completed and have been testing my first build. I noticed that when giving right or left cyclic commands the quad seems to have a pendulum effect and rocks back and forth violently. Currently my p gain is at 45 and my I gain is at 60. I have been back and forth with those numbers and cannot seem to eliminate the problem. The auto level function is off at the moment. Any ideas?

mrob73

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360455351.273367.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360455351.273367.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 338

mrob73

Sensor calibration data out of limits. Please check your settings. I have tried resetting to factory settings and recalibrating still this message appears. Someone please help.

RuralFPV

COWS!!!!
The KK2 on my tri was doing some really wonky things. Forward was backwards, right was left, left was right... easy enough eh, just reverse some things right? Ya, well backwards just slowed ALL the props down. No amount of messing with the motor mixer would change that effect.

I tried everything I read or could think of, including a factory reset, reloading the motor layout and a new model in the TXer.

Nothing helped until I reflashed the firmware. Same version, just reflashed then reloaded the motor layout and all was well.