P2V+ transmitter issue...

MadMonkey

Bane of G10
I just had a weird issue pop up.

I hadn't flown my Phantom in a while, and a couple of weeks ago I took it to the field to make sure everything was working right.

For some reason, now, the S1 switch isn't working; the aircraft is stuck in GPS mode. The weird thing is that flipping the switch back and forth still puts it into calibration mode.

I plugged it into the assistant software today, and it doesn't respond on there either, and the calibration is stuck to the far right no matter what position I put it in.

All of the software and firmware is up to date. I also removed the rear cover and checked all of the connections inside the transmitter and it all seems secure.

Any ideas? Am I stuck buying a new controller or is this a known issue?

Thanks!

(BTW, I also don't believe that IOC is working either, but I haven't verified since I never use it).

MadMonkey

Bane of G10
Got it figured out. Somehow it was in Phantom mode instead of Naza-M even though the only time I ever messed with that was right after I got, and it was working fine prior to this. I'm not surprised since I had a 450 stop responding to failsafe a while back, checked the Assistant and it was disabled without my input. Weird.