Our 2013 reel...

Here are some shots from 2013. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Here is the video description:

Yonder Blue Films is a production company based near Atlanta, Georgia that produces content worldwide. One of our favorite services we offer is low altitude aerials with a remote controlled multirotor helicopter. This demo reel contains some highlights from past shoots. We've recently filmed for "Dumb and Dumber To" and a Michael Bay production (footage not shown here, both projects to be released in theaters in 2014).

We film for advertisements, TV, and feature films. If you'd like to learn more, visit our website: YonderBlueFilms.com
Or follow us here: facebook.com/YonderBlueFilms twitter.com/YonderBlueFilms

We use the best equipment available. These scenes were filmed with Panasonic cameras mounted on either a Vulcan or Cinestar frame. Our batteries are supplied by MaxAmps (maxamps.com). The camera gimbal is made of parts from FreeFly and RC Rotors And Aerial Media. We use a Hoverfly Pro flight controller with Futaba radios.

Please note that all people featured were willing participants. Appropriate safety measures were taken. Don't fly near people unless you have the experience to do so. Never fly over crowds. Fly safe!

Feel free to ask any questions in the comments.

All the best,
Yonder Blue Films

Thanks for all the support from the great folks on this forum. About 2 years ago I started reading posts here to figure out how we could make a camera fly. It's been a fun journey.

All the best,
Ben Rowland

Last edited by a moderator:

SamaraMedia

Ben and crew, another homerun. You guys are constantly consistent and innovative, as Yuri stated, Mr. Smooth indeed.

John

mike1390

Just a quick question.

How did you get large production gigs like that? For someone wanting to start out in AP.

Just a quick question.

How did you get large production gigs like that? For someone wanting to start out in AP.

I've worked in the entertainment business for 15+ years (mostly as an editor and producer). The formula for success in the entertainment business is actually fairly straightforward. Do good work, be easy to work with, and always try to improve.

If you do good work, people will notice. If you're easy to work with, people will hire you again and refer you to other people. If you're always trying to improve, you'll end up working with like minded people.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Ben is just like you and me, he puts his pants on one leg at a time, only once his pants are on he makes gold records. :)

SamaraMedia

I've worked in the entertainment business for 15+ years (mostly as an editor and producer). The formula for success in the entertainment business is actually fairly straightforward. Do good work, be easy to work with, and always try to improve.

If you do good work, people will notice. If you're easy to work with, people will hire you again and refer you to other people. If you're always trying to improve, you'll end up working with like minded people.

Well said. Quality still matters to some people and those are the people you want to associate with to succeed.

janoots2

My favorite clip was the unstaged gator with sun reflecting off the water around his black back....for the, "You couldn't do that one again if you tried " factor. You inspire me...

Last edited by a moderator: