opinions on new VTx/VRx setup

eqmdef8

I had a slight accident with my current fatshark 250mW VTx...long story short, mount came free and one of my props decided to knock some board components loose.

I pretty sure I got all the small components soldered correctly, but for the life of me could not locate the dip switch array. Being the brilliant electrical engineer I decided that I didn't need dips and would just solder in a jumper. Essentially I locked the VTx into channel 4 all the time. So, the past couple times I've been out flying with others I have been experiencing some serious video interference. I've even totally lost it when coming to close to someone, or crossing paths with them. Today I was flying, and again experienced some very annoying video problems. Out of curiosity, I decided to hop onto a fellow flyers channel with my goggles. I realized my video was being transmitted on a few channels. All of this information is provided to thoroughly ensure my current Tx is shot. That brings us to now.

I have a set of fatshark predators and I'm getting a set of Quanum V2 for my birthday. I've been looking for a new Tx that will work with both of them, of course I'll need a matching Rx for the V2s. Anyway, just thought I'd throw it out there to see what others were using and if anyone had some suggestions. Thanks alot.