No Video Display on my monitor only IOSD

Can someone please help me get the video display to work? WKM, Z15, Sony Nex7. I am pretty sure I have everything connected properly. I think I need to "toggle the HDMI" but I am really confused how to do this? I turn the camera on start recording, power on still nothing and vice versa... Can someone please take a look at this and help me out, been stuck for 2 weeks and its driving me crazy!!!

View attachment 18142View attachment 18143View attachment 18144View attachment 18145View attachment 18146View attachment 18147

Attachments

• photo 2(1).JPG
    photo 2(1).JPG
    48 KB · Views: 271
  • photo 1(1).JPG
    photo 1(1).JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 328
  • photo(6).JPG
    photo(6).JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 295
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 233
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 233
  • photo(5).jpg
    photo(5).jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 284

Tahoe Ed

Can someone please help me get the video display to work? WKM, Z15, Sony Nex7. I am pretty sure I have everything connected properly. I think I need to "toggle the HDMI" but I am really confused how to do this? I turn the camera on start recording, power on still nothing and vice versa... Can someone please take a look at this and help me out, been stuck for 2 weeks and its driving me crazy!!!

View attachment 22333View attachment 22334View attachment 22335View attachment 22336View attachment 22337View attachment 22338

Try and toggle between AV1 and AV2. I think that may help you. Is the HDMI led lit? If so it is on. You will need to connect a two position switch to the channel lead to be able to change the inputs.

BBitter

ENVUAV
Hi I fly a very similar setup...S800 EVO, WKM, Z15,Sony NEX-5R and DJI 5.8G VideoLink
I noticed that you have no leads connected to the Z15 (JPG1) from your Remote RX - I use a Futaba R6014HS Receiver and a T8FG Remote with the following setup.
Futaba R6014HS Receiver Connections to WKM for EVO _S800
Futaba Switches
CH1AAileronLeft Stick
CH2EElevatorLeft Stick
CH3TThrottleRT Stick
CH4RRudderRT Stick
CH5UCntrl ModeAUX1SG (3pos Long)-9995999
CH6X2DJI IOC
AUX2SE
-800-5790
Receiver to GCU
CH7PanAUX3LS (Left slide lever)
CH8TiltAUX4RS (right slide lever)
CH9Mode AUX5SA (3-way short) (FPV,Reset and Free)
CH10ShutterAUX6SH (Trigger)
CH11CamOrientGyro1SF (2way)
CH12GEARGEARSC
CH13NA Digital
CH14NA Digital

<colgroup><col><col><col><col span="2"><col><col span="3"></colgroup><tbody>
</tbody>

ZenmuseZ15
switch type
Roll
3 way
Tilt
3 way
Pan
3 way
Mode
3 way
Shut
2 way
AUX1-HDMI
2 way
Conversion on while disconnected

AUX2
2 wayCamera orientation (down/forward) FPV Mode (reset)

AUX3
2 wayVideo recording control

<colgroup><col><col span="4"></colgroup><tbody>
</tbody>

I could not see what TX you have the larger ribbon cable from the iOSD AV Out connected to...??? Else your setup looks identical to mine...
Not sure this will help but I do see video and telemetry...

I am however having trouble with the auto triggering of photos in the DJI ground station photogrametric tool....not working yet I can trigger with the shutter switch(SH) on my T8FG? Anyone have any thoughts on this?

ZAxis

Take the NEX off the gimbal, connect the HDMI output to a suitible TV and make sure the camera is actually outputting an HDMI signal.

ZAxis

He is not on HDMI but USB out.
On an NEX7 the only video output is via the mini HDMI connector on the side of the body. Video via the USB connector is used on some other makes of camera such as Canon and is a non standard use of that interface.
So do check the NEX is outputting a good HDMI signal. If it does the fault is on the ZenMuse or OSD modules, cables or settings.