No Throttle response

Hello All -
I will start out by saying this is my first build so I am very new at this.
I have my F550 all built minus any of the FPV gear.

I have a DX8 / AR8000 / Naza V2.

I have followed the following but I cannot get motors to spin when I push up the throttle.
The motor test works and they all spin the correct direction but when I have it unhooked from the computer.
I get no movement when I move the throttle up. Below is how I hooked everything up. :nevreness:

NAZA | AR8000

T >>>> T
R >>>> R
A >>>> A
E >>>> E
U >>>> AUX1
X1 >>>> AUX3
X2 >>>> AUX2
X3 >>>>> >>>>>> NAZA VU or whatever the V2 module is called
AR8000 G (NOT CONNECTED)

The implementation is as follows:

NAZA U (flight mode) goes to AR8000 AUX1. DX8 AUX1 is selected to the 3 position FMODE switch for GPS ATT, ATT and MANUAL flight modes.
NAZA X1 controls in-flight gains settings via DX8 AUX3 knob.
NAZA X2(IOC), goes to AR8000 AUX2. DX8 AUX2 is selected to the 3 position FLAP switch for OFF, HOME LOCK and COURSE LOCK.

STI-REX

Gettin Old
Did you do the "control stick command" to arm the controller

Usually both sticks down and to the center arms the controller then the throttle will work

And as it is a V2 it will remain at idle speed (spinning slowly) as long as the throttle is above 10% and will ramp up only when you get to half throttle in ATTI and GPS modes( Auto stabilized take off )

In Atti and Gps if the throttle is returned to less than 10% it will stop in 3 seconds

It will ramp up as soon as you move the throttle upwards in manual mode after doing the "Control Stick Command" and will need to do the "CSC" to stop in manual mode also

Test this outside or with props removed if indoors for your safety

Then go and read the manual again as it can take a few reads for it all to sink in

Last edited by a moderator: