Newbie: Sheffield UK

Steel100

Just joined and interested in learning about multi rotor UAS commercial applications and training. Seems a pretty vibrant community!

Andy

FlyGirl

Just joined and interested in learning about multi rotor UAS commercial applications and training. Seems a pretty vibrant community!

Andy

Welcome Andy! What is your background with R/C? Are you interested in other commercial applications besides video? I kind of am too but not really sure what other applications are out there.

Steel100

Thanks!

No experience with r/c, other than cheap, indoor 'toy' helicopters. Interested in commercial use of various UAS's for both still and video work. Applications from low-end residential house sales shots, to surveying for power utilities and marketing and promo work. My background is in marketing for about thirty years plus, CAA PPL'A' and Paraglider pilot and a hobby interest in photography. Flying light aircraft became too expensive for me - this looks like an ideal opportunity to bring together leisure interests and an interesting way of making a living!
A