Newbie needing camera advice

I currently have a dji f550 with dji 1038 props all else is stock. I have a photohigher AV 130 Gimbal. I use this in my roofing business to inspect and photograph high risk roofs(steep inclines,ect,) I'm using a GoPro silver and just put the camera to snap every 5 seconds. I do not like this camera for this application. I'm looking for a photo/video camera all HD which i can control shutter, video on/off and zoom via the little StratoSnapper IR device. Also i have a ground station and i want to be able to see what the camera is seeing on the monitor without having to add a second camera for FPV, i don't use FPV just need to see image on monitor to get the right photo or video. So main question how are you guys seeing what your camera is seeing on your ground monitor. Also any camera suggestion. I have heard the Sony NEX5,7 and about 10 others. Very confused and just want all this to work in harmony. Any advice, suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Another big concern is the laws or lack of in deployment of these, mine is always line of sight over a property i have permission to be over and i don't really care if i catch the house next door backyard, go talk to Google earth street view. Thanks