Newbie - Looking to build a 20kg payload multicopter

gilevi74

hi everyone, i am thinking of building a special multicopter. i need to drop off a ~15kg packaged box from my rooftop to my building's back garden every morning. the idea is to mount it on a multicopter and throw it off the roof and have it SAFELY land on the ground each time, then come back empty to the roof. As I live on the top (10th) floor i would guess it is approx. 25 meters high.
Gil

Kari

hi everyone, i am thinking of building a special multicopter. i need to drop off a ~15kg packaged box from my rooftop to my building's back garden every morning. the idea is to mount it on a multicopter and throw it off the roof and have it SAFELY land on the ground each time, then come back empty to the roof. As I live on the top (10th) floor i would guess it is approx. 25 meters high.
Gil

What if it rains, or if there is a storm? Maybe you should buy parachute for boxes and throw them down, or just hire someone to carry boxes down.

kloner

Aerial DP
that's a good friend of mine Dditch with the big water bottles, won the HK thing

I've been around the xlc a bit. Things a beast, looks like the size of a snow mobile walking up to it

tstrike

pendejo grande
If only someone could design a box like room that could run through the center of a building on cables with some type of counterweighted system...
seems like it would take longer to get a rig like that ready for take off than it would to run the stairs with your bale of wee...errr...package.