Need Help! Newbie build.

It's more than likely your kiss fc. I've had two kiss fc's with the exact same issues you're experiencing. Tried new motors, esc's and a new freaking pdb but the only fix was ditching the kiss fc. My friend re flashed one of them but it still wouldn't work. When I would throttle up on the bench my motor signals on the kiss gui would be all over the place. I'd be at let's say 20% throttle on my transmitter but on the kiss gui it would show two or 3 or all 4 motors throttling up way past 20% on their own. I switched to the sp racing f3 flight controllers running the exact same gear as I did with the kiss fc and I had absolutely no issues.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

I have to agree. Everything else that I can think of that would cause this has pretty much been eliminated.

Edit: you might try flashing betaflight to it, my friend usues a Kiss with it and it works great. I personally use an SP Racing F3 also, and highly recommend it as well.

dtoys1jzmk3

I have to agree. Everything else that I can think of that would cause this has pretty much been eliminated.

Edit: you might try flashing betaflight to it, my friend usues a Kiss with it and it works great. I personally use an SP Racing F3 also, and highly recommend it as well.
Ok sweet I'll try that. I just so happen to still have them so I'll try reflashing to beta flight to see if that works.

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

Ender211

It's more than likely your kiss fc. I've had two kiss fc's with the exact same issues you're experiencing. Tried new motors, esc's and a new freaking pdb but the only fix was ditching the kiss fc. My friend re flashed one of them but it still wouldn't work. When I would throttle up on the bench my motor signals on the kiss gui would be all over the place. I'd be at let's say 20% throttle on my transmitter but on the kiss gui it would show two or 3 or all 4 motors throttling up way past 20% on their own. I switched to the sp racing f3 flight controllers running the exact same gear as I did with the kiss fc and I had absolutely no issues.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
That very well could be my issue. I got a new frame ordered cause the guy I got it from said it was a piece, and so to make a long story even longer I'm going to try some other replacementstuff first, cause this was a frankinstien build so there are alot of parts not new and different size wire then what I maybe should have used. Then I think the FC is going to be the last ditch effort, Cause why can everyone else get it to work but me ya know.

Ender211

Some of the pictures I got

Attachments

• 20161003_172721.jpg
    20161003_172721.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 171
  • 20161118_171550.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 253
  • 20161003_172702.jpg
    20161003_172702.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 188

I mean it may be a hardware issue inside the flight controller, but I think that is a great idea to switch to that frame. A friend of mine has one of those falcon 250's and it is a pain to work on, and generally sucks.