newb with a p3p

billivie

cinemasharpshooter
Hello Multirotor forums. Been spending the last two days flying my brand spanking new p3p for the very first time and having a blast. I didn't go high enough to scare any United Airline pilots heading into Newark ( I hear they're a jumpy bunch), nor did I knock any triathletes off their bikes..so I consider the experience a very positive one.
I have lots of newb questions and am looking forward to getting advice from the best flyers on the planet...
especially from the guy in the below photo....
View attachment 25539
-bill

Attachments

• BART6.jpg
    BART6.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 273

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
wow Bill, where did that picture come from?? those were the days, trying to make a GoPro Hero 1 work on an Xaircraft X650, and I forgot all about that big wooden carry box I had made for the other helicopter!......what we would have done for even a Phantom back then....around August, 2011?

Glad you've FINALLY decided to join us over here. Good luck with the Phantom 3 Pro, we'll get you going in the right direction, just be patient and plan your flights so you don't end up in over your head unexpectedly leaving you with a pile of broken parts.

Welcome!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
looking at that photo it looks like my original Mikrokopter Okto II in the box so that picture was probably taken in June or July before I totaled it!