Welcome To DroneVibes

DroneVibes is a COMMUNITY of drones enthusiasts. We are experts at drones for all professional and consumer applications. We welcome you to register and join the conversation.

New WooKongM GPS Recall and ohm test of controller questions.

Discussion in 'DJI A2 & WKM flight control systems' started by BLyPhoto, Nov 28, 2012.

1. BLyPhoto

BLyPhoto Member

Nov 24, 2012
    Nebraska, USA
    Posted by BLyPhoto, Nov 28, 2012 #1
    So I got my brand new WKM today and turn out it is one of the many GPS unit being recall. Follow the instruction on DJI site to start the process, got an email with RMA# and was told to send it back to the dealer I got it from. But the online retailer I got it from is not listed as one of the DJI dealer on their site. Is there a direct address I can send this back to?
    Also I tested the ohm of my controller and according to the video on DJI site i should be getting result of .9 on all channels but I am getting 1.3 on all channels. Anyone have this as well?
    Thanks

Tags:
  2. jukusa

jukusa New Member

Apr 21, 2012
    Posted by jukusa, Nov 28, 2012 #2
    1.3 all channel is good, mine had 1.2 all. Important is all channel with the same value

3. BLyPhoto

BLyPhoto Member

Nov 24, 2012
    Nebraska, USA
    Posted by BLyPhoto, Nov 28, 2012 #3
    jukusa- thank you for confirming that. it makes sense.

4. matthew.wright5

matthew.wright5 Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Posted by matthew.wright5, Nov 28, 2012 #4
    Go to foxtech fpv website, they list the exact address to send straight to DJI.

5. BLyPhoto

BLyPhoto Member

Nov 24, 2012
    Nebraska, USA
    Posted by BLyPhoto, Nov 28, 2012 #5
    Matthew, thank you. i might just have to do that as a last resort. i am hoping that i wont have to go that far, maybe calling the main US distributor will be enough. i hope they would take care of it no matter where i buy it from. Crossing my fingers

6. BLyPhoto

BLyPhoto Member

Nov 24, 2012
    Nebraska, USA
    Posted by BLyPhoto, Nov 29, 2012 #6
    I got a hold of Empire Hobby (DJI North America Distributor) and they stated that they would take care of it. Just to let everyone know on here.