New to the Hobby. Looking into taking the step into FPV

MaxPowers5

I am new to the hobby and want to get into FPV. I need a little advice. My budget would be about $900
I have been flying my Hubsan X4 h107c for a while now and love it. Been doing research on FPV and want to get into it. I would love to build my own, but I want to save that for later when I have perfected the hobby.
I live in Hawaii so sometimes it can be hard to get places to ship, which limits where I can buy from. I do not want to race other people yet, only myself. I want something that can take a slight breeze. Aerial photography with a gopro would be nice, but my main focus is FPV.
For goggles I was thinking a Fatshark Predator V2. They are $350 on Amazon, and might be able to find them a little cheaper somewhere else. What antenna would be good to upgrade to?
Now, what would you recommend for the other gear like RTF quad? I am very leary of what I get and where I get it because I do not want to be stuck with something that I cannot get repair parts for. My budget for the quad would be around $500.
Any advice you can provide would be greatly appreciated.