New to DJI f450, beginner questions

Hello everyone, i am in the process of building a DJI F450, i have ordered the almost ready to fly kit, and my DJI Naza Mv2 will be here on tuesday...

Now the question is what direction should i go with for a Remote? I ordereda 6EX because its what a friend has and it flies his just fine (he runs a kk2) but come to find out it does not have a 3 position switch.

Well i will need a 3 position switch so i will be selling that radio. I am very prone to futaba because i have easy access to questions regarding their products...

But i was looking at the 7c, and i was contemplating getting that until heard about the turnigy 9x and was wondering what the reputation for that remote lol
icon-status-offline.png

<tbody>
</tbody>

I would have thought there realy is no comparison, Futaba and Turnigy, I would not consider Turnigy unless money was a problem for me.regards - bruce

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
If it has the switches you want then go for it, they are cheap but they work and have plenty of info about new firmware and mods etc, if you decide later that you want something better then you are not a lot out of pocket.

There is simply no better choice at the price.

Pete

b0nafide

Turnigy 9XR hands down... I was a skeptic at first but I've been using this remote for the past 4 months and now I'm a believer. You simply cannot get a better remote for the price.