NEW Sony/Canon LANC Remote Camera Control Cable

weylin

Brand new gentWIRE LancPro controller cable for sale (please note it never arrived in any packaging). I have tested it's function, but never used it on an aircraft. We don't have a use for it and it's past the product return window for me now.

Works on most Sony Cameras with a LANC remote port (FS700, FS100, FS7, and more) and works on some Canon cameras - check to see if your camera has a LANC remote compatible port.

Asking $45 shipped and PP.

Overview:
The gentWIRE LancPro allows Sony and some Canon camcorders with a LANC remote socket to be controlled via a Radio Control (RC) system. From two channels on the RC receiver you have complete control over REC, proportional zoom, and photo.

LancPro Features:
REC and STANDBY are two different positions on the RC channel, you are not relying on "toggling". Even if someone accidentally touches the camera REC button, the LancPro will return the camera to REC.
An additional socket (AUX) allows visual or audio indication of unit status using gentWIRE-lancLED or gentWIRE-lancAUDIO.

*I know I'm new to these classified forums, please check out my RunRyder Classified Feedback to gain a little buyer's confidence - http://rc.runryder.com/helicopter/t336489p1/
View attachment 24616

Thanks!
W

Attachments

• Lanc cable.JPG
    Lanc cable.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 364