New PhotoHigher Gimbal??

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
The word is Photohigher will be selling a version of the DJI gimbal, that's as much as is known at the moment.

Ken

Hello everyone,

I would just like to let everyone know we will not be selling any DJI camera mounts!

I dont have much i can tell you but by the end of March we will have two upgrades for the Av130 and Av200 gimbals. These upgrade have been designed and developed by Photohigher. I am very excited about the two upgrades and i will share more information once we are happy with everything.

Cheers,
kimberley Attwell

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Hello everyone,

I would just like to let everyone know we will not be selling any DJI camera mounts!

I dont have much i can tell you but by the end of March we will have two upgrades for the Av130 and Av200 gimbals. These upgrade have been designed and developed by Photohigher. I am very excited about the two upgrades and i will share more information once we are happy with everything.

Cheers,
kimberley Attwell

Then you may want to have SidneyW stop telling the world you will be selling or using DJI technology...

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=20695810&postcount=9416

Ken

Last edited by a moderator:

robvree

Hello everyone,

Cheers,
kimberley Attwell

Thanks Kimberly! This is great news. I love it when companies don't just come out with new stuff and leave the old stuff behind (this is why I have been loyal to Nikon for over 20 years). I just recently purchased the AV130 and I love it. It's wonderful to know that there will be an upgrade path to get even better performance.

Cheers!

Rob

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hello everyone,

Cheers,
kimberley Attwell

Hi Kimberley and welcome to Multirotor forums. Could not personally see any sort of tie up between you guys.. Please keep us informed about the upgrades..

Dave

sim_io

I have a new av130 (purchased last month) and I like it a lot. I'd love to know what you and Photohigher have on mind soon.