Mikrokopter New octo build belt drive servos

moslow

My new octo build,Testing 1st new design. Just waiting for bl's. Powder coated aircraft aluminum, candy apple red.

Attachments

• 100_3530.jpg
    100_3530.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 427
  • 100_3528.jpg
    100_3528.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 329
  • 100_3527.jpg
    100_3527.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 284

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Hi Moslow,

looking good ! What were your reasons to put the camera mount all the way upfront ? Not only because of being more flexible in using different cameras and lenses to not get an copter parts on the cam ?

Boris

tucker

Jamie,

That's a killer looking Octo, almost as cool as my Hexa XL! Are all the arms the same length or is it the Okto2 style? What props? C'mon give us some details!!!

T.

moslow

Thanks Boris, All yes and in order to get full servo movement and not have longer legs to get it I put in front and with 2 5000 mah batt. on other end it balances out perfect with canon T3i cam.. It can be moved to center and works great just have to limit sevo travel.
Thank you Gunter It is the nicest looking colors i've had so far..

Tucker the arms are 16" and 13" and I just ordered 10 x 4.7 props and am installing lights on the all the booms now like the one i fried on power lines they go around the pucks and down both sides with black backing and the lights are 1/2 inch apart, Very bright. It will light up the sky for sure. (almost hehe) Thanks buddy

Hi Moslow,

looking good ! What were your reasons to put the camera mount all the way upfront ? Not only because of being more flexible in using different cameras and lenses to not get an copter parts on the cam ?

Boris

moslow

Not quite there yet. All put together and they didn't send molex cables with FC and NC...ahhhhhh irratating to say the least. Will get weight soon too.. Thank you