New Multiconfigurable FPV Racing Frame! (SPEED ADDICT)

First I would like to introduce my company to those who have never seen us before. We are a family run business based in the USA. Houston Texas to be exact. We have been designed, building, and selling high end aerial systems and camera stabilization systems for a number of years. We just released our first FPV racing frame to the market. Its on sale now at our site. We call it the Speed Addict. Some addictions aren't bad for you!

http://www.catalystmachineworks.com.../bullet-fpv-racing-quad-hexacopter-to-release

This is the first FPV racing frame you can configure into a quadcopter or a hexacopter using the same frame. Also, you can configure your bird into one of these three options:
1) 250mm quad using 5" or 6" props
2) 290mm quad using 5", 6" or even 7" props
3) 310mm hex using 5" props

We have spent months designing and testing this beast and having an absolute blast along the way. This is a premium quality frame using the very highest quality parts. Fit, finish, and design are outstanding. I won't keep rambling on about this product, and rather will let the product page speak for itself! If you have any questions or comments please contact us at info@catalystmachineworks.com or just post up here. I will answer promptly.

Also we are currently searching for a team pilot!

What do you get? You get a free Speed Addict frame shipped to you. You also get as many spare parts as you need. So in the event you run into a tree at 60 MPH and crack an arm we will ship you a replacement free of charge. We will keep you stocked up with spare parts. Also, any new accessories that we release for the Speed Addict we will send you a free set. You will always be the first to get new gear for your racer. Often times before we even release to the market.

What do we want in return? We require you to build into the frame your own electronics. We also require that you use our frame to go race and fly with! We want the footage. You send us your great footage. This position is open to anyone anywhere in the world. We also require that you are currently NOT a team pilot for anyone else. Its as simple as that. No other strings attached.

Currently we are only opening up one spot for a team pilot. To apply for the position email us at info@catalystmachineworks.com and let us know a little bit about yourself. Also, send us links to some of your best FPV racing footage or solo flight footage. Your footage is the biggest factor for us to choose a team pilot. Good luck!

Attachments

• QUAD 250_6.jpg
    QUAD 250_6.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 288
  • QUAD 250_2.jpg
    QUAD 250_2.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 275
  • QUAD 2.jpg
    QUAD 2.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 304
  • HEX 1.jpg
    HEX 1.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 282
Last edited by a moderator:

We would like to thank everyone who submitted for the team pilot positions. It was very humbling to see so much interest in our product and our company. We had quite a few applicants! I can tell you it was very difficult to weed the group down to just three pilots considering the absolute wealth of piloting skill and great people in general who expressed their interest. We sifted through tons of videos and personal descriptions and found ourselves wishing we could open many more slots. In the future we do have plans to max out our team at a 10 member group. We are a young company and we have a great deal of growing to do. But, despite our short duration in this market we have years of experience in engineering, design, and unending passion for this hobby and sport. We will continue to grow and from time to time open up more pilot positions. So please keep an eye on us as the weeks and months go by and I can assure you we will approach some who submitted and were not picked.

Below are the three FPV speed addicts who are now Team Catalyst Machineworks Pilots. We look forward to working with you. Very exciting times ahead!