New member.... long time multi-rotor pilot with a puzzle for you!

Nitro Blast

What does this mean? Think hard.....

attachment.php

SoCal Blur

Um... it means you bought a Phantom and now have buyer's remorse...wishing you have bought something with an AMP/Pixhawk FC rather than DJI? :highly_amused:

Nitro Blast

Ok... well I forgot to introduce myself... Hello. I'm Jim, 40 year RC pilot, SEFSD Club VP, Hobby Dealer, and Admin over at Wattflyer.com . I do own several DJI Phantoms, S-800 & more) and 3DR products (including an IRIS with Pixhawk), and have no remorse for either!

Those are pretty good guesses, but its much bigger industry news than anything related to just 'lil ol me...

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Ok... well I forgot to introduce myself... Hello. I'm Jim, 40 year RC pilot, SEFSD Club VP, Hobby Dealer, and Admin over at Wattflyer.com . I do own several DJI Phantoms, S-800 & more) and 3DR products (including an IRIS with Pixhawk), and have no remorse for either!

Those are pretty good guesses, but its much bigger industry news than anything related to just 'lil ol me...

If the news is really that big you wouldn't do one of these guessing threads, you'd announce it in the normal fashion.

Are you ready to announce it?