New DJI S1200 Coming!

their support network is here too.

no matter, i enjoy telling people why i run the site as i do, i'm proud to be the better site for the users. manufacturers that advertise here are usually invited to do so based on their services and reputation. dji walks a fine line and has almost been booted on a number of occasions. if they abandon the site completely then their advertising will probably go with them. i respect what they do but it can't be without regard for the users without whom dji would have nothing.

In my personal opinion what Dr. Turbo has done on his thread is nothing short of AMAZING. I doubt they are in a childs battle over who is better but he is just doing what he is told and doing a darn tootin good job! I also understand this is your baby as well ;)

Tahoe Ed

Hi there Bart,

The statement that they have support over on RCgroups in no way stated a preference between the two. It was purely to help one of "your" member's get the assitance they need. If they aren't getting the support they want and there is somewhere to get it "we" beleive it is the right thing to do to direct that person there. If that is the medium they choose to communicate with their customers that is their choice. If you choose not to go on there that is yours. But if you really need it handled and that is the best method then it's my right to tell you it can be attained. :D Then again, Make whatever choice you want!

UF DJI NA Forum Support provides support in multiple forums. We are on RCG and MRF. There is no preference between any forums. DJI continues to make advances in their ability to identify user problems and handle those issues. Dr. Turbo is a talented engineer and yes he really is a Phd. It would be nice if he could participate in all the forums but he has his job to do as well and only has a limited amount of time to post. I answer many PM's here about individual product issues. Those I cannot solve, I report to DJI. I hope that helps you understand.

UF DJI NA Forum Support provides support in multiple forums. We are on RCG and MRF. There is no preference between any forums. DJI continues to make advances in their ability to identify user problems and handle those issues. Dr. Turbo is a talented engineer and yes he really is a Phd. It would be nice if he could participate in all the forums but he has his job to do as well and only has a limited amount of time to post. I answer many PM's here about individual product issues. Those I cannot solve, I report to DJI. I hope that helps you understand.

Hi there Ed!

Thanks for dropping in. :) I completely understand it all people keep thinking I don't. :) Tell Turbo I LOVE the personal detail he has put in his thread. He exudes intelligence and is awesome. I was purely intending to show people that there are dedicated forums over at RCgroups. Not to say there never will be here or that they cannot get their questions answered here as you do a great job too! But someone was complaining about a direct problem that wasn't fixed in over a year and I figured I would help them to a direct line. Maybe you could look back and PM him? Thanks again!

ficecone

I tried calling the LA Office all last week. All I got was a message that there was 45 people in line ahead of me. Its been a week since I emailed them about a Zenmuse problem I am having. No response.

pixeltim

I flew today and it was uneventful.

In fact, I've flown multiple flights in each of the 19 flyable days since 3/20, the date I got my Phantom 2 Vision. All flights were nominal.

For all the flack people give DJI for lack of support, I can say that since I moved from the Blade 350qx to the P2V, I have had no issues whatsoever and the 350qx has been an eventful ride.

No amount of great support is enough when the product is so full of troublesome issues.

Thanks DJI for an excellent flying machine.
Now could you please find a better camera for it :)
It's not bad, but I'm sure you can
improve upon it.

ficecone

Here is a video of the problem:
http://youtu.be/rjoJPT19J4Q
I bought the rig from Aerial Media Pros in October. No crashes or hard landings. Just started screeching a few days ago. DJI has not responded to my email and I can't get through to the
LA DJI repair center even after being on hold for over 30 minutes several times.

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Here is a video of the problem:
http://youtu.be/rjoJPT19J4Q
I bought the rig from Aerial Media Pros in October. No crashes or hard landings. Just started screeching a few days ago. DJI has not responded to my email and I can't get through to the
LA DJI repair center even after being on hold for over 30 minutes several times.

I think you will find you should be going through your dealer for help, they should be your first port of call. I do believe that is the way DJI want people to do, as per their instructions on their website....

Tip: If you bought your product from a DJI authorized dealer, we would recommend that you contact them first with regards to technical support issues.
as noted here http://www.dji.com/support

Not that I am trying to help DJI out, but steps need to be taken in the correct order first.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
I flew today and it was uneventful.

In fact, I've flown multiple flights in each of the 19 flyable days since 3/20, the date I got my Phantom 2 Vision. All flights were nominal.

For all the flack people give DJI for lack of support, I can say that since I moved from the Blade 350qx to the P2V, I have had no issues whatsoever and the 350qx has been an eventful ride.

No amount of great support is enough when the product is so full of troublesome issues.

Thanks DJI for an excellent flying machine.
Now could you please find a better camera for it :)
It's not bad, but I'm sure you can
improve upon it.

tim,

your post seems to highlight the problem.....some work and some don't. the ones that don't are a mystery as the ones that do are enough to tempt others to try their luck.

thank you to our resident forum service providers for hanging around and helping users with their problems. :)

pixeltim

tim,

your post seems to highlight the problem.....some work and some don't. the ones that don't are a mystery as the ones that do are enough to tempt others to try their luck.

thank you to our resident forum service providers for hanging around and helping users with their problems. :)

I see your point. At least with the Blade 350qx, the issues it has appear to be pervasive instead of hit or miss.

weldonassoc

I thought this thread was about the S1200? After reading 3 pages of posts, it totally got off topic.

Any additional news about the S1200?