New DJI S1200 Coming!

Triple

I was at the NAB show and DJI privately confirmed they will be coming out with a new, larger multirotor called the S1200. This will handle the likes of RED and other much heavier cams.

rilot

DJI are really capitalising on the success of the Phantom. They must have made an enormous amount of money to be able to bring out all these new products in quick succession.

Bring it on.

cbuk

DJI are really capitalising on the success of the Phantom. They must have made an enormous amount of money to be able to bring out all these new products in quick succession.

Bring it on.

Personally, I'd like to see DJI spend some time sorting out the problems that persist with existing product!

....oh, and maybe spending some time replying to support email.

ovdt

DJI will never be able to find a place itself in our copter fleet thanks to their "amazing" customer support and "flawless" products.

I am at a point that I get really annoyed whenever I hear "DJI" name.

I think you guys are in the wrong forum. They have set up direct consumer communication on RCGroups... I think the issue may be you are using mediums that they are not using. When they switched management and booted Colin out they opened up an LA office. They have been more than helpful and have answered the phone everytime I call. They even go as far to analyze your build for you if you spec if out on the forum and provide recommendations and feedback. At least 50+ people I have seen over there have had returns and defective products fixed within 2 weeks of initial contact. Give it a try...

Octocam

I think you guys are in the wrong forum. They have set up direct consumer communication on RCGroups... I think the issue may be you are using mediums that they are not using. When they switched management and booted Colin out they opened up an LA office. They have been more than helpful and have answered the phone everytime I call. They even go as far to analyze your build for you if you spec if out on the forum and provide recommendations and feedback. At least 50+ people I have seen over there have had returns and defective products fixed within 2 weeks of initial contact. Give it a try...

Dear Sir
then you had a lot of luck, I personally have problem with WKM and my Z15 and it is not solve in almost a year, I would love to have your luck...but if everyone complains about something does not seem to be for some reason?

rilot

There is a perception that DJI make bad products but it's all down to the quantity of them that's out there. No one ever goes online to post "I flew today and it was uneventful" but anyone who has any kind of an issue goes straight online and complains about it.

Quinton

I think you guys are in the wrong forum. They have set up direct consumer communication on RCGroups...

Or DJI are on the wrong forum, they should be over here as it seems lots of people on this forum are having problems with their products.
There is still no answer at all when there will be a fix regarding their 5D Zenmuse not resetting, or drifting on roll.

Dear Sir
then you had a lot of luck, I personally have problem with WKM and my Z15 and it is not solve in almost a year, I would love to have your luck...but if everyone complains about something does not seem to be for some reason?

Hi Octocam!

Have you tried the method I have outlined or called them since the switch? I would try and PM Tahoe Ed as he might be able so send a personal request in for you! :)

Or DJI are on the wrong forum, they should be over here as it seems lots of people on this forum are having problems with their products.
There is still no answer at all when there will be a fix regarding their 5D Zenmuse not resetting, or drifting on roll.

Well if they have a dedicated amount of staff and are inundated with requests it would make sense to consolidate into one location. I guess it boils down to how bad you want the problem fixed. It's one login to create :)

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
rcgroups is a better site if you're a manufacturer or advertiser. especially if you're an advertiser they will moderate user comments thus protecting their ad income while throwing users to the whims of the manufacturers.

Here at Multirotorforums.com I believe if you spend your money then you deserve to get a product that works. As users you can either support that by participating here or you can leave to go somewhere like rcgroups and get what you get.

i also limit advertising and prohibit animated ad graphics which I think are highly annoying for users (and that has been reinforced by many member comments which agree with me).

i'm sure DJI would love to have all support go to rcgroups because i haven't given in to limiting your comments here about the problems they've had. people have tried to say i've sold out but you all continue to have all the freedom you want to make objective claims of problems with their products.

make whatever choice you want (UFgadget, there's no contract keeping you here) but recognize the difference in what we offer here vs. rcgroups.

Bart

rcgroups is a better site if you're a manufacturer or advertiser. especially if you're an advertiser they will moderate user comments thus protecting their ad income while throwing users to the whims of the manufacturers.

Here at Multirotorforums.com I believe if you spend your money then you deserve to get a product that works. As users you can either support that by participating here or you can leave to go somewhere like rcgroups and get what you get.

i also limit advertising and prohibit animated ad graphics which I think are highly annoying for users (and that has been reinforced by many member comments which agree with me).

i'm sure DJI would love to have all support go to rcgroups because i haven't given in to limiting your comments here about the problems they've had. people have tried to say i've sold out but you all continue to have all the freedom you want to make objective claims of problems with their products.

make whatever choice you want (UFgadget, there's no contract keeping you here) but recognize the difference in what we offer here vs. rcgroups.

Bart

Hi there Bart,

The statement that they have support over on RCgroups in no way stated a preference between the two. It was purely to help one of "your" member's get the assitance they need. If they aren't getting the support they want and there is somewhere to get it "we" beleive it is the right thing to do to direct that person there. If that is the medium they choose to communicate with their customers that is their choice. If you choose not to go on there that is yours. But if you really need it handled and that is the best method then it's my right to tell you it can be attained. :D Then again, Make whatever choice you want!

Bartman

Hi there Bart,

The statement that they have support over on RCgroups in no way stated a preference between the two. It was purely to help one of "your" member's get the assitance they need. If they aren't getting the support they want and there is somewhere to get it "we" beleive it is the right thing to do to direct that person there. If that is the medium they choose to communicate with their customers that is their choice. If you choose not to go on there that is yours. But if you really need it handled and that is the best method then it's my right to tell you it can be attained. :D Then again, Make whatever choice you want!

also, keep in mind that the majority of links to outside sites are deleted at rcgroups where i allow it. the only case were i edit outside links is where people are intentionally using this site to build traffic at their site.

also, keep in mind that the majority of links to outside sites are deleted at rcgroups where i allow it. the only case were i edit outside links is where people are intentionally using this site to build traffic at their site.

I know man I am giving you a hard time on purpose :). I was letting people know that there is a dedicated support network there. If they are having trouble getting what they need there are some direct corporate employees at their disposal on there! ;)

Quinton

I know man I am giving you a hard time on purpose :). I was letting people know that there is a dedicated support network there. If they are having trouble getting what they need there are some direct corporate employees at their disposal on there! ;)

DJI simply choose where they want to participate, maybe in a place where they will get not much hassle.
Here is a really good example of how DJI work, they are here alright..look 148 posts..great, now take a look at "their" posts.
They are here to "sell" ...not "help"

http://www.multirotorforums.com/search.php?searchid=1305637

(This is of course no disrespect to TahoEd who does try his best as far as he can.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

their support network is here too.

no matter, i enjoy telling people why i run the site as i do, i'm proud to be the better site for the users. manufacturers that advertise here are usually invited to do so based on their services and reputation. dji walks a fine line and has almost been booted on a number of occasions. if they abandon the site completely then their advertising will probably go with them. i respect what they do but it can't be without regard for the users without whom dji would have nothing.