New DJI Inspire 1

Ronan

Looks fun, but more complicated = more things to break/have problems with.

I can already see the hundreds of threads with people with issues because of that.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
i was just about to say the same thing, it looks complicated. interesting approach to solving the problem of props and landing gear in the way of a 3-axis camera mount.
DJI should have the resources to make a system like this that is both functional and reliable so we'll see if they price it to meet the efforts to make it a worthwhile product or if it's cheap and likely unreliable.

very interesting development though.

tikigod19

I'd be interested to know:

1) Do you need to buy the groundstation as well as a screen as indicated on the b&h site (but not the DJI site)
2) Can you take stills while recording 4k video
3) Can you control the tilt speed, it seems very fast and we dont have the option of using futaba and other brands radio technology to slow this down this time

Lobbo

Have I missed it? There doesn't seem to be a separate FPV camera for the pilot when using two controllers and a camera operator.

IndianaDronez

Wow the Inspire 1 looks amazing! Is it that much better than the Phantom 2 Vision+? I literally just bought one like 3 weeks ago without knowing about the Inspire and now I’m kind of regretting it. Is it worth the extra money? For anyone who hasn’t owned a Phantom 2 here’s the review that convinced me to buy it.

Last edited by a moderator: