New competition

iceman

Can you list all CAA's regulations being violated in this video?

Last edited by a moderator:

tstrike

pendejo grande
uhhhh, is it a violation if no hipsters get taken out? Kinda stupid really, if my waiter is d#cking around with an ipad instead of bringing my overpriced food, that should be a violation too imho.

Langdale

Quote for CEO...."Showing You How Exciting Food Can Be....RIGHT IN YOUR FACE!!!!!"

And it would be if the waitress dropped the Ipad.

matwelli

i dont have an issue with it - its an AR drone for a start, light weight, designed to be flown in close proximity, and its a non military/non spy use of a piece of hardware, shows a fun use for a multi to Joe public.

the only thing i would like to see is a light weight shroud around the props

iceman

i dont have an issue with it - its an AR drone for a start, light weight, designed to be flown in close proximity, and its a non military/non spy use of a piece of hardware, shows a fun use for a multi to Joe public.

AR Drone or not, they are carrying out "Aerial works" delivering food that you pay them for. If a gust slams a prop into a childs eye! well what do you think that would do to our industry!

dcame002

It's not the machine, it's the perception of it by the people. A small cut on some kid's finger may have HUGE ripples.

ZAxis

Perhaps the staff have all been well and truly BNUC'd and the establishment has got a CAA exemption for this operation .....

... did you see that pig just fly by ?

I'd love to see their ops manual !

Of course they are also not allowed to drop anything from an aerial vehicle so lets hope all that food is strapped down well.

andy

Kilby

You guys do all realize that this is just a publicity stunt, right? They aren't actually serving food this way, just like they aren't actually delivering Domino's pizza with MRs either.

iceman

You guys do all realize that this is just a publicity stunt, right? They aren't actually serving food this way, just like they aren't actually delivering Domino's pizza with MRs either.

Obviously a viral, hence the rather light hearted thread title to go with it.