XAircraft new and need advice

andie73

Hi, new to the quadcopter and am looking to use one for aerial photography and video, im using a cannon 600d. theres a few things id like help with. will a x650 value do the job.? id like to be able to view the scene before i shoot it, can i transmite the image the camera see's to a base station? would like more than 9 mins flight, whats the biggest battery i can carry with the dslr on board as well. what tx do you recommend? any help would be great cheers.

iJacob

im also new but iv been looking for a month now and IMO the xaircraft x450 v2 is going to be good for me *from what iv read* it can lift and carry a good size video camera and its easy to fly and u can get 12+ minutes out of it depending on battery size.

tstrike

pendejo grande
I too am new to all of this, I looked at the x650v8 and was planning on running it like a v4 at first and grabbing a crash kit of extra arms. But with this being my first time at this, I went with a dji naza f450 and a few extra things for crash repair. I also purchased a DX6i Tx unit and a couple of different size batts along with a middle of the road lipo charger. All told so far I'm in just under a grand, I just couldn't get the numbers to work for my budget with the 650. I'm looking at this unit strictly for training and learning, when all my crash supplies are used up, I'll then decide if it's still worth pursuing. It's waaay to easy to get caught up in all the gizmos and doodads that are available for these widgets and totally destroy any semblance of a budget you had in your mind or gulp, with your wife. All the hot items guys are using today will be cheaper next year or next 6 months for that matter. Before I strap a camera on my rig and give some prosecutor evidence of what happened, I'll beat the crap out of my flamewheel learning to fly'n'fix and try and avoid the situation. Best of luck!

andie73

so what you rekon, v4 or v8. i assume the v8 is more stable in flight? what electrics do you reccomend as a starter? gps?, fpv?, etc...