needing input on controller and gimbal

Hello All: I am currently putting a SKYJIB 8 together and I am looking for a gimbal and controller that comes close to the Zenmuse.

I want to use the HDR-CX740.

I am only experienced with the WKM/Zen setup..

What kind of controller and gimbal is a good combination for the Skyjib 8 to use with the CX740?

Thanks all.

KS

Since the Sony's CX740 video performance is close to the Nex and thecost to buy a Cinestar 3axis gimbal, a Skyjib adapter plate to mount it on, a Picloc or Radeon 3 axis and a hdmi to analog converter will cost you close to the Zenmuse that offers better performance. At least on roll.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
if the 730 isn't any bigger then the 740 than it is possible to get the 740 onto the zenmuse. I have seen it done before, just cant direct you to any more info.

But if you have the zenmuse already give it a try before you buy anything else. I am with red though on this if you have experienced the zenmuse before you will probably not be to happy with any of the other solutions and the minimal advantages the cx740 gives you over a nex won't be relevant anymore.

Boris

Great suggestions. the only feature I wanted more to add was the remote Zoom.. I am not sure I will ever use it for a footage, but thought it might be a nice feature.

Thanks again,

KS