Need an aerial photographer in the Chicago area

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hi everyone,

I did some photography a few weeks ago for a company in NJ and now they are interested in having aerial photos taken of their facility in the Chicago area.

Minimum camera specs would be a Panasonic GH3 or better. Photos should be taken in large format for printing/framing.

Please respond via PM and we'll see if we can work out the details to make it happen.

While I'm writing I was just thinking about adding a forum for job opportunities and networking on projects amongst ourselves. It wouldn't surprise me if people surf through the site in the process of researching service providers.

Thanks,
Bart

Blacklab

I have an upcoming contract for some aerial photography in Canada, any guideline on what would be the pricing structure? Thanks for your help.

PondMedic

Hi everyone,

I did some photography a few weeks ago for a company in NJ and now they are interested in having aerial photos taken of their facility in the Chicago area.

Minimum camera specs would be a Panasonic GH3 or better. Photos should be taken in large format for printing/framing.

Please respond via PM and we'll see if we can work out the details to make it happen.

While I'm writing I was just thinking about adding a forum for job opportunities and networking on projects amongst ourselves. It wouldn't surprise me if people surf through the site in the process of researching service providers.

Thanks,
Bart

Bart - that sounds like a great idea adding a networking forum. Additionally, maybe also think about adding a section of advertising or listing of service providers.