Naza V2, LED problem.

helifotos

Since I understand that I am not alone on this issue, so it can certainly be an idea to collect this thread to a thread in the forum.
I think it is very strange that Dji not even get on the field here and facer problem, because in my opinion it is no coincidence that so many people have this problem??

Dji Naza V2, LED module problem?

anyone else here who has been involved in trouble LED module Naza V2?
Having just purchased a new Naza V2, loaded correctly, connect to pc, all parameters are set up, everything works by sending and Naza, but neither LED module lights up or flashes when the drive battery is in. When connected to pc the LED module green, as it should do, but when it is unplugged computer and the drive battery is connected, then the LED module provides only a brief green flash as the battery is inserted, but this serves no flash or light module. I have received a new LED module from my local dealer, but this does not work either. It should also be noted that an acquaintance of mine has the same problem with his Naza, this regardless of my problem, just a coincidence that I mentioned my problem. Is it random that we have this problem or there are others who have the same problem??
The local dealer says they've never encountered this problem, and they want the whole model and my equipment to check if I have connected wrong?? this setup is not ann linking errors as I can see, and for countless models and real use of 3 Naza V1 of mine who said countless models, I think this seems somewhat strange.
All my gear is V2, nothing from V1.