NAZA v2 GPS issue

Jacob Varley

So I notice this problem is only when I'm in GPS mode and my god is TERRIFYING!

So I know how to fly, I'm not new to it, but the past couple of flights have been hair rasing - every now and then when I'm in GPS mode I basically have NO control over my hex. It will pitch VIOLENTLY in whatever direction is wants and almost doesn't even respond to input. Take off seems nice, soft, and then I get up and go and it'll be ok, then out of nowhere it will go wherever it wants until I go into ATTI mode.

I've checked cables, stick calibration, antenna position (doesn't seem to lose link as it still responds immediately when going into ATTI), all my switches and trims. The video TX points down and the GPS points up and aare positioned about 7 inches apart.

All of my camera stuff is on a seperate battery with it's own BEC
- gimbal
- rx
- Video TX

So I'm about to go up north and want to take it with me but want to solve this first.

Any idead?

DJI NAZA V2 FC
DJI E800 propulsion
Tarot 680 pro frame
pulse 5.5ah 6s
Airtronics sd10g - flight
Airtronics Aguila 6 - Camera
Boscam 5.8ghz Video TX
DYS 3 axis gimbal for GP4
Castle creations 10a BEC for camera side power

I will do literally anything to get this to fly right. Anyone have suggested trim settings?

Thakns guys

Alwil

What colors does the NAZA led show? Did you do the compass calibration? Was the 680
completely level when you checked the IMU? Did you check the ESC using the software?
You are right- something is wrong.

Alwil

Is the 680 balanced? Could you post a picture or short video? Do you have another GPS to try?
I know I am asking a lot of questions but don't have much to go on.

Jacob Varley

Is the 680 balanced? Could you post a picture or short video? Do you have another GPS to try?
I know I am asking a lot of questions but don't have much to go on.
Please ask away, I'd rather find something I hadn't considered. It's well balanced, even in atti with no wind it doesn't really move much. Remember it's just GPS that does this.

I calibrate slowly and make sure all the lights are flashing green before I fly