Naza problem hard landing and not staying in same spot when it is in the sky

john420

Hi every one i flew my dji Naza hexacopter today for the first time I used the hover mode to left it up but the problem i got is that even when my hand is not touching any other sticker except Thro it does not stay in one place in the sky it keep going to one direction and the second problem is hard landing even though i press the thro down slowly to landed smoothly still it land with the full speed which almost brook the landing gear
thanks in advance:dread:

kloner

Aerial DP
try this....... go back into the naza assistant with the heli booted up, radio on. go to tx cali and hit calibrate. make sure all the trims on the radio are centered, those little things next to the sticks. Even the throttle one in the middle. shouldn't have any sub trim in the radios menu

roll the sticks around, put the throttle stick in the middle on the radio, not on your screen, then hit finish........ go fly again.

If this happened near a sunrise/sunset or near a bright light, let us know

Last edited by a moderator:

john420

the trim was like this
Aile 4 (0)
elev4 (0)
thro 4 (0)
Rud 4 (4)
now i changed them to this
Aile 4 (0)
elev4 (0)
thro 4 (0)
Rud 4 (0)

should I change the other fours as will to zero

thanks

john420

how can i make it to slow down while i try to landed even though my Thro is at the lowest point still it is having hard landing does it should land smoothly and slowly when you decrease the Thro ? also when it get few feet up it speed up and get very fast

Last edited by a moderator:

tyor

when you have the trottle in center it wil hover. if you lover the trottle little it will come down slow. the more you lower the trottle the faster it will go down. the same when you rising the trottle. more trottle gives more speed.

kloner

Aerial DP
when you come in to land you gotta fly her to the ground. the barometer only has so much resolution, your eyes/fingers do the soft landing