Welcome To DroneVibes

DroneVibes is a COMMUNITY of drones enthusiasts. We are experts at drones for all professional and consumer applications. We welcome you to register and join the conversation.

naza phantom 2 on exacopter f550

Discussion in 'DJI NAZA flight control system' started by Redimido, Apr 9, 2019.

naza phantom 2 on exacopter f550

1. ask for the exacopter f550

100.0%
  2. Answers by the exacopter f550

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Redimido

Redimido New Member

Apr 9, 2019
    Dominican republic
    Posted by Redimido, Apr 9, 2019 #1
    Greetings friends, I'm new here and my question is: can I use the naza flight controller, the 2.4ghz receiver, the gps and the driver that brings the phantom 2 in the exacpter f550? is that I want to build an f550 and I have a broken phantom 2 with all the internal parts in good condition and I want to know if I can use the parts already mentioned, thanks

2. RENOV8R

RENOV8R Member

Posted by RENOV8R, Apr 12, 2019 #2
    The Naza for the Phantom has 6 motor outputs so yes, it would be a worthwhile project. You'll probably have to play with the rates to get it to fly properly, but that's half the fun of a DIY project

Redimido likes this.
  3. Redimido

Redimido New Member

Apr 9, 2019
    Dominican republic
    Posted by Redimido, Apr 13, 2019 #3
    amigo, gracias por responder, ya envió el marco f550 en banggood y está en camino, tengo 6 motores que quito 2 fantasmas 2 que tengo piezas de repuesto y tengo 6 guiones racerstar de 30 amperios, no sé ¿Cómo estás, pero que ¿Es la belleza de juntar y con tu ayuda, lo lograré:)

4. RENOV8R

RENOV8R Member

Posted by RENOV8R, Apr 15, 2019 #4
    Espero que vaya bien, publicar algunas fotos cuando termines

Redimido likes this.