Naza Multi rotor controler from a phantom and a pmu v2

Hank

Can anybody help me out with some knowledge on if these are comparable I bought a 250 racing drone project it came with a frame , Naza Multirotor from a phantom (says it on the side of it) and a naza PMU-V2 and the led light to plug in to the computer and a GPS that was from the phantom but that didnt work so bout a new one it has a hobbywing skywalker quattro 20Ax4 all in one controller for the motors I am running a futaba t8j sbus I set it all up plug it into the program to set transmitter and controller all went well updated to lates firmware 4. something all works motor test switches unplug it cycle it and try to start motors I get nothing flip the 3 way switch to set GPS that works fine but still no throttle to spin motors has anybody tried this before??

JDFelosi

Did you calibrate the esc before you started? Typically the throttle chan is reversed on futaba

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDFelosi

ALL brushless escs have to be calibrated. If you don't have a 4-1 adaptor
View attachment 27413
You will have to do them one at a time.
Plug 1 into throttle channel of receiver
-turn on transmitter with throttle at max
-power on Esc
-after beeps
-move throttle to min
-unplug and go to next channel

I almost bet that u will have to reverse throttle in your tx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454095081.641276.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454095081.641276.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 352

Jason S

is the the light sequence ok?

I have futuba t6j on my original phantom with dji450 escs for some reason to get gps lock the throttle needs to centre. then after the motor start i need to raise the throttle past half way to get it to spin up then take off

JDFelosi

If u didn't it will be like he said, since phantom has an altitude stick not throttle

Hank

what I did was go through the esc's again made my own hub and ran it through the throttle channel I think the the Hobby Wing Quattro is bad I dont get the beeps like it says so I ordered 4 20a esc and a power bord Ill change them out. Both the naza and the esc came with this, didnt buy it new

Hank

replaced the flight controller with a CC3D controller and all works fine spoke with DJI and they are going to get back at me will inform when they do