Naza M V2 - it starts but won't take off (f550 + naza m V2 + wfly WFT09SII (2.4GHz)tx

rafaelRezende

Hi there I'm new here and after searching a lot I couldn't find an answer to my problem so here we go..
After setting everything up, my f550 will not receive the elevator and aileron (channel 1 and 2)message when I push the stick up (elevator) and to the side (aileron), the strange thing is that it starts the motors normally and turns off perfectly but will not increase power and take off the other channels are working nicely.

When using the assistant software it shows everything (all channels) working on the calibration page, all the sticks are calibrated and ok, I have done and redone calibration, all other functions including gimbal and 3 position modes are ok just the elevator and aileron are not responding when I unplug the USB and power cycle tried at and gps and nothing works. 2 days of researching and nothing to light this darkness...

Anyone ? Any guess?

thanks !!
smile.gif

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
So, all the little bars move on the assistant software correctly, are the blades on the correct way round? Even numbered motors go clockwise and odd numbers turn counter clockwise.

Is your radio possibly set up for some kind of swashplate mixing (helicopter setting)?

When you start the motors do they just spin up for 3 seconds and then turn off or do they keep spinning?

Motor speed (RPMs) stay the same up to 50% throttle (NAZA), have you increased the throttle above 50%?

Questions questions...:)

BWHurst

You do know that the throttle stick needs to be moved above 50% before the motor speed will increase in any mode but "manual", right?

rafaelRezende

So, all the little bars move on the assistant software correctly, are the blades on the correct way round? Even numbered motors go clockwise and odd numbers turn counter clockwise.

Yes everything is set correctly

Is your radio possibly set up for some kind of swashplate mixing (helicopter setting)?

Yes it is possible but it is in acro mode and not mixing anything

When you start the motors do they just spin up for 3 seconds and then turn off or do they keep spinning?

no they spin like they are supposed to.

Motor speed (RPMs) stay the same up to 50% throttle (NAZA), have you increased the throttle above 50%?

It stays the same, when pitch is increased up to 100% nothing happens same thing with roll, it will only speed up when I move throttle and ruder.

Questions questions...:)

I am going crazy, I'll post a video in the next hour.