NAZA M V2 and Futaba T10J

captej

Hello all
I am building a TAROT 680pro.. ( I have been flying a Phantom 2 vision for 15 months and been into RC for 20+ yrs) first aircraft build though...
NAZA V2 is installed in airframe, really all together. Radio installed also. NAZA asst. is on PC, Updates done. NAZA plugged in and configured. Correct receiver choices made TX correct and tested OK. Motors spin up fine in NAZA assistant in motor test. Mode switch set up.. GPS/Atti/Failsafe
Receiver hooked up to NAZA and binding to TX done. CSC started fine a number of times. Have not gone any further yet,waiting for several more accessories. Motors started fine..
This is where it goes south. I got on YouTube and was following a " guy". Setting up his Futaba with NAZA and must have changed SOMETHING in settings.... Now good bind between TX and Receiver.. All good on NAZA, correct lights and GPS lock. However no joy on CSC not even a twitch. I have not idea what I changed has to be radio have not touched the airframe other than to change battery..

Thought i I had it rectified from last week... And I did until I started the "you tube"

HELP PLEASE
Eugene Howard

Last edited by a moderator: