Naza-M V2 4.0 WTF?

multicrasher

Thats not good!!
This may be the strangest problem I've ever heard of,

So I got my f450 kit and naza-m v2 about a month ago I set it up per manual and flew great..perfect. I did the recent 4.0 firmware update this past week but as soon as i power cycled the MC it started acting really strange... Plug in the battery MC goes through warm up, led flashes then flickers then resets??..then starts process over again randomly resetting at different intervals..acting like im pulling battery and plugging back in WTF...

When i got it to stay on long enough for computer to recognize the MC i redid update and it got a little better, it would stay on for slightly longer times before resetting and going through start up again (WTF!!..this is out loud at this point). First thoughts short in wire or bad solder joint, firmware did not load correctly, any number of other oversights, after complete tear down... nothing out of the ordinary WTF..

Now for the strange parts. I live on about two acres or so with nothing around us but trees so i thought it would be ok to do test flight, low hover nothing fancy....seems to fly just fine maybe even a bit quicker in flight and no problems until i land and disarm motors.. led flickers and MC resets and randomly keeps doing it WTF.

So after much cursing and a rollback to last firmware and assistant, redid all calibrations and not a single reset problem W..T..F.. (i apologize for the foul language!)

Then vitals: f450, naza-m v2, turnigy 35c 4000mah, DX6i, spekturm AR6255, led lights (disconnected to eliminate as problem)

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
If you redo the update again and the same thing happens I would suspect that the Naza V2 is faulty, bit of bad memory perhaps.

Pete

multicrasher

Thats not good!!
Hey PeteDee

As i stated the update was redone, i didn't mention that it was redone 5 times. Also forgot to mention that it would reset while plugged into PC, and that the motors didnt restart just the MC, but as soon as i installed 3.16 firmware which only took one try it doesn't constantly reset itself. Also i do have a question that i cant see to come up with an answer for, does anyone know what the lights on the PMU module mean? ive seen red, flashing red, green, and flashing green but no mention of how to decode.

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Still sounds like a bit of faulty memory in the Naza, send it back.

If you see a sequence of lights that is not shown in any of the manuals, and you need to download the latest then only DJI can assist I think.

Pete